Adrienne Hersch Properties' specialized property management services are designed to make the rental process stress-free from start to finish.
We have a large portfolio of properties under management across Gauteng and specialise in the end-to-end management of both individual residential properties and entire residential buildings. No portfolio is too small or too large.
Whether you are a new owner or a seasoned investor, you will have one of the most experienced property management and sales teams in Gauteng by your side every step of the way.
We offer two types of rental property solutions: Procurement Rental Solution & Management Rental Solution.
Procurement Rental Solution
There is so much to do when letting out your property, and even with experience, managing a property can be a full-time job. Whether you own a rental property or a number of investment properties, our Procurement Rental Solution will save you time and money.
- You will be assigned a dedicated and hands-on property manager who is available 24/7
- View the property and offer advice, guidance and key insights into current rental trends in your area to ensure you are receiving the highest possible income
- Market your property extensively across all major property portals and on our various social media platforms
- Conduct screening and vetting of each prospective Tenant
- Provide informative price counselling and comparative market analysis of similar properties on the market
- Prepare the lease agreement
- Collect the deposit, first month's rental and all related costs on the Owner's behalf
- Invest and retain the deposit in an interest-bearing account on the Tenant's behalf
- Inspect the premises prior to the Tenant moving in.
- Coordinate potential renewals of existing Tenants
- Oversee the vacating process
- Facilitate the return of the Tenant's deposit
Management Rental Solution
Our expert team of property management professionals will fully manage your property from A-to-Z throughout the letting process. Our team effectively steps into the shoes of the Landlord or Owner and deals with rental collection, Tenant inquiries, accounts, and repairs and maintenance. You will be assigned a dedicated and hands-on property manager to ensure communication is kept clear at all times
Management Rental Solution
- Manage the day-to-day letting of the premise with the Tenant dealing exclusively with the Agent
- Promptly inform the Owner of any complaints or issues of a material or serious nature
- Attend to all queries and complaints raised by the Tenant timeously
- Collect and retain the Tenant's deposit in an interest-bearing account
- Facilitate the return of the deposit
- Collect rental from the Tenant on the due date stipulated in the Lease Agreement and pay the rental to the Owner
- Inspect the premises every 6 months and report back to the Owner on the general state of the premises; if the Tenant is in breach of any provision of the lease agreement, whether any repair work needs to be done by the Owner and any other information which may affect the Owner's interest in the lease
- On top of the rental, the Agent can pay the Body Corporate or Homeowner's Association levy, Municipal Services, Maintenance Services and any other payments on the owner's behalf. This is at no additional cost.
- The Agent will keep an accurate record of all finances and expenditure relating to the premises
- Provide the Owner with a monthly detailed reconciliation of expenditure
- Ensure the Tenant has access to records of their payments via regular statements
Notices & Lease Compilance
- Maintenance Services. Costs associated with property maintenance and repairs can be significant. We have an extensive database of fully vetted contractors and technicians and are therefore able to ensure that all maintenance and repair work is consistently done in a professional and cost-effective manner.
- Serve notices to the Tenant pertaining to the lease on the owner's instruction
- Assist the Owner's attorneys should it become necessary to take legal action against the Tenant in respect of any matter relating to the lease
- List a defaulting Tenant with the Credit Bureau on the owner's behalf